A big shout out to my family who so willingly {smile} jumped at the chance to take beach pictures for their beloved mom. In all seriousness, they know my love language happens to be my annual Shutterfly Christmas book of our year. It's all for the sake of captured memories ya know? That's how I talk my crew into their smiley best. Landon wanted to {get the pictures over with} at the beginning of the week so he could fully enjoy his vacation---can anyone relate? Or is it just my family that sighs when I pack the camera.
You would never know that Eliza Kate had an all out fit about sitting in the sand...we're talking apocolyptic tantrum involving a red blotchy mess on her face. Isn't that how it always works? She clearly doesn't care about her momma's love language.

But, Miller man knows. He's learned to smile & get all the hoopla over with in a hurry:)
But, Miller man knows. He's learned to smile & get all the hoopla over with in a hurry:)
And, husband knows that if he gets it over with...then he's filled my love tank for the day. Big husband points for putting on his game face. One big happy family, right?
This is how most of them turned out. Miller is my tickling prop to get EK to smile. He's got this picture thing down. And maybe just maybe had fun in the process.
Take me back!!
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE this post! So real, so fabulously like my fam at beach pics, and the most amazing memories ever. It was all well worth it-beautiful pictures! I can't decide what I love more...theone of the two kids holding hands or the one of you separating them! What a incrediblelife!
Post a Comment