Sunday, October 16, 2011

night at the patch

We took a more leisurely trip to Berry Patch Farms this weekend.  I prefer going in the early evening. The biggest plus is that we live 5 minutes from this farm. No crowds, open space and we can park right at the patch. So, Landon thinks the camera puts more pressure on our relaxed family trips. Not to mention, I make special requests that he wears a shirt that blends. Am I psycho or what? But, it shows he really loves me when he goes with the flow and humors me taking pictures. I'm torn a lot.  Capture the family memories?... or be stress free and let the kids roam free without sitting and posing? We do both.

 But, I must admit..I'm in love with kids in pumpkin patches. These are always my favorite pictures of the season. We did have a great family time together. Miller's getting easier to pose. He knows that once we get a few out of the way, he's free to play! Most of the time, I like his candid pictures anyway.

This one likes to roll the pumpkins like basketballs...so cute!

When they're not fighting, they're playing. They make each other laugh! We're loving every moment of the season together. We loaded up with  two of the cutest little pumpkins in the patch.

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Sweet Sweet Little pumpkins...and the patch looks nice too:) Love your pics...there worth the stress,huh?