Friday, October 21, 2011

babydoll

I always say that Eliza Kate is my little dolly that has come to life. Looks like my little girl is taking after my love of dolls. The month we found out Eliza Kate would be a girl, Landon surprised us with an American Girl doll. He knew I had always wanted one:) Eliza Kate hasn't taken much of an interest in her until the last couple of months. She leans in ever so sweetly into the baby buggy and says,"Oh baby". Then, it's tucking in time with a gentle pat on baby's belly and a "night night" farewell from the little mommy.  We gave Bitty Baby her fall outfit change today complete with tights, a hat and sweater dress. She looked so chilly sitting alone in her buggy. Eliza Kate is intrigued by Bitty's open and close eyes. She loves to identify her nose and eyes then point to her face. Miller even noticed Bitty Baby's change of attire. He commented that he liked her hat. Landon would be so proud (smile).

This is how I found Eliza Kate after I finished the laundry today. She climbed her way into the buggy with baby in her arms waiting to take a ride around the house. I love this picture because they really are both the babies of this house. She really adores her Bitty. Little mommy in training.
Miller took this as an open invitation to parade his sister here and there in the buggy. He claims that he is the daddy. It wasn't quite the smooth ride she was anticipating , I'm sure. Quick corners and a fast pace made for a thrilling ride. These games always start off with giggles & happiness. As Poppy always says, "After laughing comes crying." After Miller ever so gently removed her out of the carriage, he made his way in for a ride...ha! Eliza Kate in turn was pounding on his head to get back in. Referee to the rescue!

No comments: