These two twin cuties gave me serious fever this morning. I dropped Miller off at Grandmama and Poppy's and took a road trip to Buford today to visit little Logan and Will & their super momma Terra. Logan and Will couldn't breeze into town without a visit from their Auntie E. What a treat to spend the morning feeding, diapering and playing with this adorable duo. I think they went through two outfit changes each while we were visiting. And let me tell ya, when these two flashed their gummy grins it about melted me. My have they grown since our first meeting back in February!
How can you not get baby fever being around these beautiful boys? A double dose of this adorable goodness was just what I needed to get my fix for awhile.
2 comments:
They are so cute! Wow! I don't know how anyone does 2! She must be pretty amazing!
thanks auntie e! we had a great time visiting with you- love you lots!
Post a Comment