Miller and I enjoyed our day of poolside play this morning. Cristina, Sophia & Alexandra invited a bunch of mommies over to enjoy their backyard pool since our Music Class is on break for Independence Day. Once Miller discovered that Sophia had four mini cars in her pool stash, he was content to play the morning away on the ledge of the pool. One thing's for sure, he steals all of my attention when we swim. We're in and out of the water, up and down the stairs, avoiding the steep waterfall, and walking along the edge (dangerously close to the drop off). It's a real treat if I manage to get some chat time in with the girls these days. Broken conversations and the chat & run are usually the rythum to our mommy chats.
And, try getting this go-go boy to stand still long enough and look at the camera...Forget it!

Miller's skin is really darkening up from all of our pool excursions over the last few weeks. He sure did get Poppy's coloring, especially this time of year. I love looking at his cute little tan lines. Since he's been wearing pool shoes, Miller has an ankle line and his feet are gleaming white!

Sophia, Jack and Miller munching on what Miller calls "copcorn" from Sophia's pink bowl. Swimming makes a toddler so hungry...you know. We wrapped up the morning with a poolside picnic. Of course, the 4 cars stayed in Miller's lap while he dined. What am I going to do with my car enthusiast?
2 comments:
Sorry we missed out! I was at the hospital with my dad (at his very-last-minute request). Hopefully we'll get invited to more fun things . . . I feel like we always miss out!
Awe...we missed you. But, it's so important for you to be there with your dad! Praying for you guys!
~Erica
Post a Comment