I can't think of a better way to kick off the weekend than to spend the morning with friends. Anna, Jackson and Momma Mandy joined us for a morning playdate today. Well, Jackson slept in the AC for most of the morning but was with us in spirit. Anna and Miller always play really well together. Miss Anna herself inspired us to finally fill up the water side to our activity table. Miller's been wondering why one side to his sand table was always empty. Oh what fun it was to make sand sludge and run cars & trucks through the mess. A good sign of a successful playdate is smiling sweaty cheeks, flush red faces and sand stained shirts. That is how these two toddlers parted ways. It won't be long before Mr. Jackson will be sweaty faced and toddling along with these two cuties.


Grandmama and Poppy watched the little man while I enjoyed the afternoon at the mall...solo! I almost didn't know what to do without my little sidekick in tow. What a pleasure to take my sweet time in the dressing room and forgo my handy bag of tricks.
We're excited about the weekend around here. Our plans include a Moe's dinner out tonight, a hair cut for Landon, an early Father's Day trip to the GA Aquarium & a fun baby shower Saturday afternoon. Sunday will be just as busy. It's our turn to bring breakfast to Sunday School and Landon is teaching. We're especially excited to go over to Grandmama and Poppy's for a Father's Day dinner.
So, here's to Friday...a fabulous kick off to a great weekend ahead! I can feel it already.
1 comment:
Wish I would have known he was teaching...we would have come to visit!! :) Hope it went well this morning.
We had a great time playing on friday! That's so funny Miller is still talking about sharing with Anna. Funny what they get stuck in their little minds!
Post a Comment