Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Adventures in Potty Training-Part 2

Today we picked out and purchased Miller's big boy potty. I'm not too sure if I selected the right chair, it may take a couple models to figure out which one suits our little guy's needs.This week he asked to sit on momma and daddy's potty, so I thought we should probably get him his very own throne to enjoy.

Poor Miller, we whipped out the video camera to introduce him to his training chair. He was the star of the show with potty singing and dancing. It's amazing how he can turn it on for the camera. We had to stop the footage though when Miller decided to wear the potty as a hat. Oh no! We can't get him used to potty play.

We're not much further in the whole process of potty training. We're not quite there yet with the behavior readiness signs according to http://www.babycenter.com/0_potty-training-readiness-checklist_4384.bc">Baby Center. I want Miller to get used to the idea of sitting on the potty at certain times of the day, even if he has a diaper on. Although, he really prefers to run around naked and sit on his new potty chair.

I told Landon if we could follow a cat around the house and potty train him, we can surely get our 2 year old trained!

1 comment:

MLS said...

I love the potty hat innovation. Miller is too cute....
Hope to see you all soon =)