Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sugar & Spice

 
And, everything nice. That's what Mary Linnley is made of. What a fun trip back to my old "Sweet Home Alabama" today. Mom and I trecked over to my college home early this morning to celebrate a very special baby. It won't be long before Mary Linnley Scott makes her grand entrance into the world. We already think she's a future little AdiPi legacy in the making. Little Miss M.L. even got her first AdiPi letter jersey today.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, there's just nothing like pink and all things lacey. In keeping with her momma,Miss M.L. will enjoy all things monogrammed. She even received monogrammed Mary Jane shoes! There were lots of oohs and ahhs over each gift. It seems like it's been raining boys in our pledge class for awhile now, so it was such a treat to be able to decorate a pink diaper cake. I feel so blessed to have such longtime girlfriends to share in this season of life. Their mommy advice and wisdom is invaluable. And, there's just nothing like a whole day of togetherness that recharges me!

 

 

 
While, I was enjoying a day out with the ladies, Miller and daddy enjoyed a one on one day at the pool. The highlight for Miller was riding in daddy's "sports car". We get a big kick out of Miller calling L's Accord a "sports car". He's always excited to travel in daddy's ride!

They capped off the afternoon at Raegan's first birthday party. When they returned home this evening, Miller ran to greet me with a huge hug and kiss. Now, that's what I call a great welcome home, I missed you mommy moment!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Morrows said...

so sweet and such a fun reunion, as always! thank you so much for giving of your time and making the trip over. you are one awesome party planning gal! love ya