Our trip flew by in a whirlwind. While the men used their magic bands to redeem fast passes to Splash Mountain, the girls enjoyed meeting our favorite chipmunks near their ride. Stepping back and watching the friendly waves and EK's warm fuzzies was just over the top precious. Miller never really got into waiting in line for these greetings, but this was totally a memory for our girly and worth the wait in her autograph book:) Fortunately, the character meals replace many of these character stops along the way. We just can't stop at every one with a jam packed itinerary.
Peter Pan's Magic Flight is a FP must. It almost always has an hour plus wait especially in the afternoon. I think because it is a ride that the whole family can ride together. I went online and snagged a last minute cancellation right before admission. We walked right on the ride-whew!
Peter Pan selfies! I love a good WDW theme park selfie. Even though the quality isn't grand, it's a fun outlook on the whole experience. If you decide to purchase the Memory Maker Photo package, you can now link all the ride photos to your account by scanning your magic band after each ride. They didn't have this option in April, but this just might have swayed me to purchase the photo plan. There's always a next time. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger spin was another booked fast pass of the morning. Of course, Eliza Kate exclaimed , "Hi, Buzz" with an enthusiastic wave in line to the frozen statue of Buzz. Oh my! The line between fantasy and reality is blurred a little at Disney.
As you can see, the Galactic Hero and Star Cadet were in it to win it:) I wish we had our silly poses in order for some of these impromptu ride pictures. There's no telling when the camera is set to snap away during these adventures. I managed a poor quality iPhone pic from the preview kiosk at the end of the ride.
As you can see, the Galactic Hero and Star Cadet were in it to win it:) I wish we had our silly poses in order for some of these impromptu ride pictures. There's no telling when the camera is set to snap away during these adventures. I managed a poor quality iPhone pic from the preview kiosk at the end of the ride.
We stopped and watched an afternoon parade on Main Street. With the new way of booking rides in the park, you have to create opportunities to "stop and smell the roses" without getting too caught up in your virtual itinerary. Leave room in your day for a little flexibility. Otherwise, it can become a frenzy of to-dos to check off your list. I must admit that you can squeeze so much more in your day with a little planning than you ever could before because of wait times.
M-I-C-K-E-Y---mouse~! We packed up our ears from last time for a few last day photos.
We cruised back to the resort for an afternoon nap on this day in anticipation for the Electrical Parade and fireworks closing show which makes for a very close to midnight cruise home. Disney has a way of creating such a magical experiences that you're itching to plan your next trip before your current trip is over. And to think, It ALL began with a mouse!
No comments:
Post a Comment