Miller befriended some fellow Cobb county kids while on break. Their mommas were teachers and relaxing in their chairs. Good for them! Isn't it a beautiful thing when the only thing on your agenda is to play? Kids need these unstructured blocks of time in their days. Thankful Miller took every opportunity to just be a boy and dig in the sand. It's no secret that he's our extrovert. I would have never done this at his age. But, he truly craves the interaction. He should have been born to the Dugger family--that boy of mine. God wired him this way for BIG plans.
We were blessed to rent a friend's condo again on this trip. I really like the toddler area set up with the little kid's waterfall on the property. Eliza Kate is just on the verge of growing out of this area, but she still navigated here on breaks from the big pool.
This little fishy showed us her swimming strokes on day 1, but freaked herself out a little. I'm hoping she remembers how to swim over the winter. I see a quick refresher coming on in the spring. One of the perks to travelling with grandparents is that Landon and I enjoyed daily beach walks while the littles napped in our condo.


No comments:
Post a Comment