Santa baby, slip a high chair under the tree for me,
For my American Girl
“It’s for my baby” and hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa baby, a complicated Transformer toy, yellow
for such a NICE little calm fell-ow
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all those days that I had no gifts
This day it would taste oh so good
To treat myself to some high calorie food
Boo doo bee doo
Santa honey, I wanna mansion and really that's
Not a lot
I’ve been an angel all year
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa cutie, one more thing I really do need, from CARS
Francesco beneath the stars
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some yum yums from the aisle of candy
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo
Santa baby, mom forgot to mention new underoos
I’d like to wish you a warm thank you
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
2 comments:
I love that he typed out "boo doo bee doo!" Adorable pictures and very talented poet!
Landon is so talented with his rhymes. Jeff and I just finished cracking up! :)
Post a Comment