
Snapping pictures of this busy man has been more than a challenge this summer. He wants NOTHING to do with being photographed. A true sign of just where he's at in this number 2 stage. Just too busy to have anything to do with the momarazzi. And, I've heard after camera avoidance comes the posed fake smile. So, when I capture a natural smile from my little man that makes my heart melt to pieces, it's a little celebration worthy of a post. See that little brown freckle right beside Miller's nose? I had one too just in that very same place as a child...an angel kiss on my cheek.
I recently learned how to make pictures appear a little larger on blogger. Still mastering the algebraic technique. It's a little more pixelated than I'd like..but it'll do.
More on the events that made him smile so big later. Nothing major, just a good ole fashioned family day!
4 comments:
love the new look... so fun! good chatting with you today, as always! have fun in k-town
Cutie pie! I like how you said it is nothing major! You probably knew some of us would think he got some "big" news from you & Landon! HA!
That's exactly WHY I put "nothing major"! Whew, I keep dodging that question right and left!
Love the new blog!!! Did you use Loudmouth? Also, teach me how to enlarge pics. Oh, that Miller is such a cutie!!! I love his freckle, how cute that you both had one:)
Post a Comment