This sweet thing has a lot of nerve to promote herself to the three year old room this year. She's growing up on me in a blink & it's bittersweet to watch her progress another year older in my favorite stage of preschool. Oh how I love having a preschool aged child still in the house.
She keeps reminding me, "mommy, I'm a big girl now". As if I need any reminding about all her independent do it myself, three year old behaviors. This girl is all about organizing, locating her things before we load up the car & peanut butter and jelly sandwich making. She even puts her own laundry away without prompting. All of the homemaking, self help skills are right up her ally. I'm thinking it's part personality & partly because she's all girl. A little mommy--this one is
I couldn't resist this iphone photo daddy snagged as soon as he pulled her out of her car seat. Landon didn't get a chance to attend meet & greet, so he met up with us for the first day farewell in the parking lot. Can you tell that she's just a little proud to be going off to preschool?
This one melts my heart! I couldn't resist a little back to school smocking for the first day. The teacher in me can't resist apples, ABC's, & crayons.
Her lead teacher was there to greet our girly and show her the drop off routine. EK was ready with her bear in hand for a first day Teddy Bear Tea Party. No tears, from our 3 year old. This mom did a little dance in the parking lot and smiled a last goodbye as I worked all summer long to deserve a three hour mommy break! My to-do list is a mile long:)

No comments:
Post a Comment