Saturday, August 31, 2013

labor day happenings


Special visitors from Birmingham breezed their way into town. Auntie T brought over her crew over for dinner on Friday night. The kiddos were super thrilled to meet their tiny newborn addition, Caleb. The kids wasted no time warming up over dinner.  It was a casual night of grilling out and oohing and ahhing over baby Caleb.

A whole lot of Labor Day sweating was done by our four. Most of the time was spent fogging up the windows in our basement bouncing on the jumpy. That inflatable was worth every dime . Wild boys are always eager to blow off some steam downstairs. Steamy it was!

Of course, I got my snuggles on that sweet baby boy:) This was a much needed reunion with my bestie. And, I'm so thankful I got my hands on  delicious Caleb before he's crawling around and growing up on us all too fast.

Grant man came over on Saturday afternoon for a spendy zoo trip. Here the boys are in the stinky petting zoo. It always amazes me that we end up lingering in the smelliest of exhibits. As you can see, the goat is fully enjoying his back massage with the bristle brush. I think I even spy a smiling goat.

A great Georgia Labor Day weekend was had by all! Reunions, spend the nights, and family time on the block. I'll take it!

2 comments:

The Stinson Family said...

Love seeing your precious families together!! You're both as beautiful as ever!

The Morrows said...

A little behind on your blog... just getting caught up!! We LOVED our visit and wish we could breeze through more often!!