All wonderful things come to an end--and our unstructured, summer days did come to a close near the end of August. But, with the excitement of PreK3 starting up our girly was ready to attend Meet & Greet. Eliza Kate wore her smile to get acquainted with her new room. I love these warm up visits of meet and greet. There's a back to school excitement for everyone. It was special to learn that our assistant teacher lives in our neighborhood. Eliza Kate loved the thought of Trick or Treating at her teacher's house.
While EK was playing in the kitchen and having her picture taken, mommy was completing form after form in a toddler sized chair. It gave me a chance to play "I spy" around the room without appearing too nosey. It was very evident that it was a touch more academic in the three's room.
Three days a week for my three year old. We stuck to the same schedule as last year. If she's my last, I'm not anxious for a 4 day a week program just yet. After all, the preschool years are flying by too quickly--they really are.
A sweet new friend, Bennett joined us on the outdoor playground after meet & greet. Being a busy boy, he wasn't interested in a photograph. I was able to encourage his momma that busy, busy boys to grow in self control:) On the flip side, it's so nice to enjoy the relaxing preschool life with a calm girl. I'm counting my blessings and not taking her for granted. These stay at home mom, preschool days are a gift.

No comments:
Post a Comment