"Look ma! No hands!" We've got a driver in training around here. Once the snow melted, we were able to give our new wheels a quick spin around the block. I learned a very important lesson with our little man...he needs a driving school intervention. Swerved steering, scraped rims on the curb, no hands on the steering wheel, and standing up sent this momma into safety mode. All jokes aside, all Miller needed was some coaching on steering. A few tips on how to keep his eyes on the road was encouraged as well. He sure does keep a look out for cars though. This momma hawk appreciates that. Fortunately, he's eager to learn and listens to Landon's coaching while he is driving.
This wee one is along for the ride in her new push along buggy. She loved the view and all the sights and sounds from her new ride. The best part about it is that I'm in control of where she goes!
We even caught glimpses of a grin on our afternoon stroll. She keeps her eyes on big brother most of the time. Oh how he entertains her!
Remember that keep your eyes on the road tip...yeah, that went out the window in this picture. Once Miller passes his driving test, we'll allow little sister to be his first passenger. We've got a lot of work to do before that!
1 comment:
Ha! I am with you! I have lost more flowers and plants due to Jack's lack of driving skills. Now, I don't let him get behind the wheel until we are on the road. He is fearless in his jeep.
Post a Comment