Attention all you bloggers..I finally found a site that supports what I've been trying to do for months. Visit http://www.blurb.com and check out their BLOG BOOKS. It coordinates with blogger and you can order an artisitic hard cover bound copy of your blog for your coffee table. It's great for busy mom's who have a hard time scrapbooking, journaling, blogging etc.
I've tried to print off each blog entry and the pictures and words are jumbled and the formatting doesn't work. Also, it's a waste of ink.
I think I will order a blog book after Miller's first year!
Enjoy!
3 comments:
That is a WONDERFUL idea! Thank you for sharing your find!
Oh, i had heard about this, but didn't know where to find it, thanks so much!
Thanks so much for posting this! I wanted something like this for so long but didn't know it existed. I can't wait to make one for Isabel's first year!
Post a Comment