Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baby Love




Happy Valentine's Day from my lil 23 pound cherub. While he can't fully enjoy the spirit of the holiday that St. Valentines Day has to offer...cupcakes, card exchanges, dances etc....Miller enjoyed his first V-day experience.




Jack (Mr. Irresistable) as his shirt read, and Paula invited us over for a Valentine's playdate lunch today. The ladies dined on a Valentine's themed lunch...lasagna, a RED entree, a spinach and strawberry salad, Valentine cookies and cupcakes. All the babies enjoyed Jack's fun playroom getting lost in all of his entertaining toys. Paula and Jack were so sweet to give Miller a Valentine favor as we left. It was a playdate bananza! As you can see, I'm going to have to get faster on the speedy action shots. These boys don't stop for a minute to pose. It's go, go, go ALL the time.





After a 45 minute nap!! I know...that's it!! Too much excitement to sleep on Valentine's Day mom, Miller was thrilled to receive his first email. His friend Allie sent Miller a picture Valentine's Day card. Miller just smiled as he looked at Allie on the monitor. I read her message aloud to him. I think she has a crush and Miller is smitten himself.
We wrapped up our afternoon at the doctor's office to see if we could figure out Miller's chest congestion and came home with a penguin and igloo nebulizer. Miller has been battling a chest cold all week. Hopefully, breathing treatments will help Miller stop the wheezing. I'm so glad I went back to the doctor to get to the bottom of what was bothering him. Hopefully, after a nice long weekend Miller will be back to feeling 100%.





XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO ...From Miller

2 comments:

The Cibulas said...

We feel for you...hopefully the inhaler will do it's trick! We LOVED seeing you guys today! Happy Valentines Day!!

LegoLiams said...

Erica,
You love being a mom.
I know this.
It shows.
Godspeed'ja
and bite that hubbie o'yers won't you?
~L~