Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"Super" Tuesday


It was a super Tuesday at The Coffee Park today for lunch. Paula and Heather introduced us to the wonderful world of mommy lunching while the babies enjoyed supervised play in a fantastic indoor playground. What a neat concept! They have coffee, sandwiches, smoothies etc. all to be enjoyed while you can converse with your girlfriends undistracted. Check it out at http://www.thecoffeepark.com/

When Landon got home we went and participated in our civic duty by voting on this Super Tuesday. Our polling place is First Baptist Woodstock.... just a hop skip and a jump from our house. If Landon gets his wish Hillary will mop up the votes today. Just kidding honey. If any of you know Landon, that is the LAST candidate he would choose for office. As I digress..... this was not meant to turn political!!
Notice Miller's "I'm a Georgia Voter" sticker. He charmed all the older ladies that worked the polls with that smile of his. We ordered a pizza when we returned home and were suprised to find out that they had a Super Tuesday special. Everyone wants to celebrate this special Tuesday.....
Happy Voting and enjoy this "Super Tuesday"!

2 comments:

Heather Dahlby said...

That picture of Miller is SOOO cute -- he looks like such a big boy there!! I love that smile and his sticker :)

The Cibulas said...

I almost croaked about the Hillary comment unitl I kept reading! Thank goodness Landon has some political sense to add to all of his other wonderful qualities:)