
I'm officially exhausted! This sweet ACTIVE boy of ours is wearing me out. It's the good kind of tired. The tired where you feel like you've played and played & played all day. Miller was having the best time today in his little activity n' play pin, interacting with the mirrors and moving the wheels etc. I happily went about my business and when I looked back, I noticed that Miller had taken his pants off!! In my week by week baby book it says that this week he should be helping me dress himself...well he's doing the opposite:) Miller gave me the largest, toothiest grin so as to say..Aren't you proud mom? We sat on the floor and just laughed together.

It's so nice when Landon comes home early to play with Miller while I'm cooking or we switch roles quite often too...Landon cooks while Miller and I play. Tonight Miller and Landon enjoyed a fun round of hide and seek around the couch and kitchen. About every five minutes, Miller is so cute to "check in" with me. He crawls my way, hugs my ankles and climbs up my legs clinging for dear life on any inch of fabric he can grab! It's his way to say, " You still here mom?" I'll tried to put him back in the family room near all of his toys but he just cries and crawls my way again to cling to my legs. No separation anxiety here!
Thinking we could enjoy nice conversation over dinner, Miller spit up all over the tile....poor baby! On my way to get a towel, Jackson managed to sit in the spit up. AHH! Landon cleaned up Jackson who managed to mess all over his arm while I scooped up Miller to wash his face! It's never boring around here, but that's just how we like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment