The big 5 was a birthday that streeeetched out over two weeks this year. A countdown of small celebrations is what I like to call it. It was special to take cupcakes into Miller's classroom this year during snack time. Since it was snack time, we did sing a round of the birthday chorus to serenade his half decade. What really put me over with sentimental memories was the birthday crown that Ms, Cayla proudly placed on his head. A wave of birthday crowning nostalgia swept over me. Miller's at the age to don the classic candle crown. And, it couldn't have been cuter on his five year old head.
Of course, the way he swallowed his matchbox car cupcake whole resembled his first birthday. Is it just Miller or is he exceptionally messy when it comes to cupcake eating?
I breezed in and out. It was a Friday, so their classroom routine was casual. Spirit day Fridays are like that from what I remember. But, I was thankful his teacher let me personally escort his birthday treats in to give her kiddos a sugar rush topped off with an apple juice box. I know Miller felt special. Such a treat for me too! Happy Birthday Miller man!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Miller! {and Jack is just as messy}
Post a Comment