That's Eliza Kate's first endearing term for Miller. She calls him "Maw-ny". He finally has a name in her little vocabulary and it's precious to hear her call to him. Eliza Kate has the initial consonant sound, but we have a lot of work to do with the rest. Don't you just love hearing your children's own renditions of words and what they come up with? You almost hate to correct them.
She definitely has a love/hate relationship with her dear mawny. My heart melts when she repeats "oh mawny" to him from across the room. He giggles and I'm sure a part of him swoons for his pint sized fan club. Their relationship is budding as each month passes. She's catching up and interacting with him at home more instead of playing in separate areas. I've upped my referee game, but for the most part they play nicely. Miller's finally realized that playing with girls isn't all that bad. On occasion he even sneaks a hug. I just had to capture their new way of riding together at Publix...side by side! Such companionship especially with matching sugar cookies in their hands and on their chins as we stroll. Yes-their age gap is narrowing day by day!
She definitely has a love/hate relationship with her dear mawny. My heart melts when she repeats "oh mawny" to him from across the room. He giggles and I'm sure a part of him swoons for his pint sized fan club. Their relationship is budding as each month passes. She's catching up and interacting with him at home more instead of playing in separate areas. I've upped my referee game, but for the most part they play nicely. Miller's finally realized that playing with girls isn't all that bad. On occasion he even sneaks a hug. I just had to capture their new way of riding together at Publix...side by side! Such companionship especially with matching sugar cookies in their hands and on their chins as we stroll. Yes-their age gap is narrowing day by day!
No comments:
Post a Comment