This weekend brought some much needed same ole, same ole to our house...in a great way! I love our family time of just simply being together. The warmer weather has allowed us to take walks as a family after dinner again, a tradition that I'm excited to start back up this spring. On Saturday, Landon helped one of my dear friends move, while Miller and I ran all sorts of errands to get ready for his family birthday celebration in a few short weeks. We let Miller choose the theme this year with a lot of guidance and steering the cart towards a Landon favorite!
Miller is sporting a new hair cut today. His long, unruly locks were driving me bananas. So after church, we scheduled a snippity snip for our little rag-o-muffin. He looks so handsome with his preppy, short cut. You can tell he's proud of his clean cut look too. I caught him admiring it in the mirror. I told him he was so handsome and he kept repeating to me, "so handsome, so handsome" as I combed it just right across his forehead. I'm so smitten with this little boy of mine.
Miller and Landon enjoyed a fun daddy & me playdate at KidStock, our church park 5 minutes up the road. Shane and Allie met up at the park for some afternoon playtime. It worked out perfectly for this daddy duo to enjoy the kiddos together. It makes daddy duty go by so much more quickly. I always love these opportunities for Landon to share in some of the fun that I get to experience with Miller during the week. And, I heard Miller kissed Allie on the cheek with some prompting I'm sure. Too bad, the dads didn't get any pictures of their adventure at the park.
Besides adjusting to "Springing Forward", a quick visit with Grandmama & Poppy, spring shoe shopping for Miller and amazing Greek burgers compliments of Landon, it was just an ordinary fun filled family weekend around here.
1 comment:
Love the new do! What a handsome soon to be 2 year old!
Post a Comment