Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Look Who's Two!

Dear Miller,
Happy, Happy Birthday little cutey pie. We can't believe that you've said goodbye to the ONE's forever. In so many ways, you've been two for months. I try to hold onto every ounce of baby there is left in you, and every once in awhile I get a glimpse of those times. But, there's no stopping you now. Toddlerhood has rocked our world! We're cherishing every minute of life just being with YOU and as a family of three. We are absolutely head over heels, smitten with you sweet boy. You are the most enthusiastic, fun-filled, curious, colorful, dramatic, active, talkative thing this family has ever seen. Well, besides your dad! Daddy and I still marvel at God's goodness to our family by giving us the most wonderful gift of YOU!
Enjoy your fun friend celebration with Nathan, Matthew and Ms. Karen this morning over sprinkled doughnuts. We can't wait to party with you tonight over dinner with very special cupcakes. Look what mommy made you, Cookie Monster cupcakes! A preview of coming attractions for your party on Saturday.


XOXO,
Mommy

3 comments:

MLS said...

I love those cupcakes! You are so creative!!

The Fokens Family said...

That's a compliment coming from the cupcake queen, herself;)

LegoLiams said...

Merry-O Birthday Iron Man!