Friday, March 6, 2009

Vroom Vroom


Landon surprised Miller with an Iron Mountain piggy bank truck from work this week. And, as you can imagine Miller can't separate from his new favorite toy. He wants to take it with him in the bath and even to bed at night!

While I was capturing a few shots of our boy playing with his "Ni-orn Mountain" truck this afternoon he kept telling himself," On your bottom", "No truck on table!". I guess he's knows the rules about scratching furniture with all of his toys on wheels! He's played with the truck so roughly, that the top of the piggy bank came off. We now call it a convertible truck. He likes it better this way because now Buzz Light Year can be a passenger in the truck.

I hope Miller's not too disappointed when we tell him that Landon is in sales for Iron Mountain and isn't the truck driver. We'll break it to him slowly over time.

No comments: