
Did you see our friend from NY, Curtis Stone on Oprah today? It was an interesting show where celebrity chefs go home with different families and help them transform their boring, or frozen meals into healthy nutritious meals. The family that Curtis transformed averaged $50.00 a night on take out food for their family. Good Golly Miss Molly, that's over $20,000 spent on take out each year. And, how unhealthy! He took them grocery shopping, showed them how to shop with a list and gave them recipes for 7 days of meals. They were shocked at how much they could purchase for $120.00 a week. Each chef has posted the grocery list and recipes on Oprah.com. Check it out
Small disclaimer: Oprah and I aren't BFF's. Even though we share the same birthday, I disagree with some of her far out ideas. I do enjoy watching some of her shows and think that she's done some great things in the world
1 comment:
OOHH...fun! I'm going to check that out right now.
Post a Comment