
Tuesday, I made plans for Miller to stay with Grandmama and Poppy while I anticipated a LONG afternoon waiting in line to vote. Some friends have had a wait of 3+ hours for advance voting in GA. I can't fathom waiting with a toddler this long on a cold day. To my surprise, I only had to stand in line 30 minutes at our local library in Woodstock. I must have just gotten lucky with the time I chose to vote. It was a pretty painless experience and a welcome surprise after dreading the wrap around lines I've heard so much about. Happy voting to all!

So here's to our future President McCain. Miller did a little campaigning in our front yard today. He proudly held mommy's "ticker" and tried to do his part by sticking it on our sign. Oh, and we do PROUDLY support Governor Palin too. Our sign was printed before she rocked us with her announcement of McCain's running mate.
2 comments:
What a precious lil Republican!! Love these pics! Wish our boys could vote this year! ;)
How unfair...I waited in line for 3hours! But it was so worth it. Great idea to get a pic of Miller and the sign. Ive got to get J out to our front yard and do the same. Too cute!
Post a Comment