Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blog Tag

Heather Dahlby has tagged me! I'm so excited as this is my very first game of blog tagging!

5 random things about me:-A pet peeve of mine is when people lick their saucy fingers. I can't stand it. It makes me cringe inside.

- Landon thinks it's crazy that I love yard work.... like pulling weeds, laying pine straw, planting & watering. Our next door neighbor commented once, "What's your wife doing pulling all those weeds?" Almost to say, that's YOUR job.
* Correction: This is not to say Landon isn't right out there with me edging, pulling and mowing!!
-I clip coupons and like to feel thrifty, but then I forget to send them with Landon when he grocery shops!

- Closet, New Kids on the Block fan...The countdown for the reunion concert is only 8 days away. I'm so excited that I go to sleep humming "The Right Stuff".

-I accidentally threw away Miller's new saddle shoes last week!! Still getting over that sad, sad day.

And, now I tag Mandy, Terra, and Kelli R.

1 comment:

The Thrashers said...

Thanks for tagging me! It was fun. Enjoyed reading yours!