
Andrew, Griffin & Miller looking at the turkeys!
"Caution, they bite!"

Ansley, Griffin & Miller exploring the pumpkins
Miller and I met some friends from our care group at Berry Patch Farms this afternoon. A fun time was had by all the toddlers playing in a sea of orange pumpkins. My, has our lil pumpkin grown since pictures at the patch last October. Too bad Miller's pumpkin hat beanie won't stretch over his growing noggin.(Believe me, I tried :)

Berkley & Miller hunting for the perfect sized pumpkin
Miller enjoyed the sights and smells of the turkeys, pigs and goats. The "viewing zoo" was fun for our little guy. Something about a sign that reads "Caution, Animals Bite" turns a petting zoo into a looking zoo. Of course, he loved the "truck", tractor hay ride out to the patch. It was a party wagon with all his pals.
Last year, all the kiddos just sat up at the patch. What a difference a year makes! These pumpkin playing tots were all over the place barely pausing to take pictures. Miller ran up to the patch proclaiming "ball, ball"! He was in heaven thinking orange plastic balls were waiting all just for him to throw. He quickly found out that they were too heavy to lift, but he did find one just his size. Oh, what an adventure at the patch!

I have a feeling we'll be back to the Pumpkin Patch later in the month with Landon to pick out our most perfect pumpkin to grace our front door. I'm sure the weather will be cool enough then to enjoy the hot cider!
4 comments:
He is such a cutie! For some reason I LOVE pumpkin patch pics, and these are precious. Hope ya'll are doing great!
so much has changed since his last photos in the patch... those were probably my favorite of him. that sweet little face tucked in the pumpkin hat! happy fall- can't wait to see you this weekend
We are going there this weekend! Maybe we'll see you if you go again!
Too bad I'll be out of town Saturday!! We would have loved to go the patch this weekend. It's only 5 mins. from our house!!
Miller misses his bud Jack!
~E
Post a Comment