
Today we went for Miller's 18 month check up (a little late I know). Miller was so calm and sedate in the waiting room. He even sat still in the chair while I filled out his paperwork. We were called back within minutes and assigned the car & truck room. You'd have thought we were in Disney Land. Miller was so excited with all the room decor that he kept pacing back and forth across the cold tile floor to look at every picture. I was very interested to see how our growing boy weighed in. I must say that I've noticed how he's slimming down and growing taller. His height was 33 inches and he weighed in at 26.12 pounds. Both stats are in the 75% except for that big head of his. Miller's head circumference continues to measure in the greater than 95% range. I just pray that his 18 month costume hat will fit over that noggin of his:)
Dr.Gold prescribed Miller an antiobiotic for excess fluid on his ear. Who would have known? He has been sticking his fingers in his ear,but I just thought it was a little game. Maybe this is the reason Miller was SO calm at the appointment. Poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment