Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mr. "Words"worth


Woah...I've heard that 18 months ushers in many new words, but didn't expect so many different words only 2 weeks into this fun talking stage. It's like a light bulb has gone off and Miller is a little spongue absorbing all that we say. Or, maybe it's that I can really begin to understand more of what Miller says. The nonsense talk is becoming more clear!
It helps that Miller is around his gal pal Caroline (21 months) at Miss Karens. She's a fast talker..typical verbal girly, girl. We credit Miller's new phrase ,"Mommy, be back!" to Caroline's teaching. When I picked up Miller today from his fun morning with Miss Karen she said,"He's becoming quite the TALKER!!"
Here's just a sample of Mr. "Words" worth's new words:
"spoon", "choo-choo","apple", "cookie","nana"-banana,"juice","pumpy"-pumpkin, "leaf", "worm", "bunny","butter"-butterfly, "bee","hoo-hoo"-owl,"see the fish","house","hat", "boon"-balloon,"pane"-airplane, "no"-finger pointed to nose, "mou"-mouth, "head", "tee"-teeth.
Miller now gives us an emphatic "no!" with a side push to the object he doesn't want!!
My mom commented that I should be writing these all down to remember. This post is for you grandmama!

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

How sweet! I love your mom's advice..Ive got write down all of J's new words. This is amazing!