Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cookie Club Member


Miller is now a member of his very first club! Today, he was inducted into the Publix Kids Cookie Club. His friend Caleb is a member and told him all about the benefits from joining such an cool club. Each time we peruse the ailes of Publix, Miller, mommy, and daddy will proudly hand over the club card in exchange for a hole punch which allows him to eat a free cookie of his choice. Check out his official authorized signature...what a big boy! The best part about the club is that after he gets 10 punches, his card gets entered into a box for a monthly drawing.
Today mommy chose an oatmeal cookie and Miller devoured the cookie to pieces. He was entertained while we shopped and it made parents and baby happy. It was all over his hands and face, and shirt. We can't wait to enjoy member benefits to this club weekly. It's one more place we can go during the day to be entertained. I think we have a little cookie monster on our hands!

3 comments:

The Cibulas said...

No way!! Too cute! We've got to Jack enrolled!

The Thrashers said...

What a great idea! I have never seen this before and I'm in Publix at least once a week. I'm definitely signing Anna up. Anything to make grocery shopping easier and more entertaining!

The Thrashers said...

Got our card today!!!