Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stepping Out

Last night, Miller provided us with a little walking entertainment after his bath time. Notice his rolled up jammy bottoms. His 18 month sized pants are way too long for his short legs, but we need that size for the onesy top. There was no stopping him from stepping out once his jamma bottoms were out of his stride's way. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Cibulas said...

AMAZING!! Congrats Miller! Can you give Jack some lessons on Wednesday?

Tegan said...

Hey Erica! Thanks for stopping by on my blog. Miller is adorable! Tripp is so close to walking also. Hopefully, there will be some steps soon. We haven't found the camcorder, but I'm still praying. I will be checking your blog to see that sweet little boy!!!

Tegan Sachs Corrie

Erin said...

since we both admitted to checking out each other's blogs :) I thought I would write a quick comment to say "way to go Miller"! How exciting!