
Our family also enjoyed a little R&R time meeting our friends Terra and Andrew at their parents lake house on Lake Arrowhead this weekend. Terra and I go all the way back to college when we were roomies at Samford. It was only a short 35 minute drive north of where we live. Miller just loves his Auntie T. We cooked out and enjoyed making Smores by their outdoor fireplace. Auntie T also shared her family's homemade ice cream recipe with us. She's such a domestic goddess. I have so much to learn from her!! We enjoyed the pretty weather, talked and laughed a lot. I love friends that you can pick up right where you left off. We felt like we were on vacation for the day. It was a much needed get away with friends. On top of all of that we managed to squeeze in a coffee house date at church with friends and endlessly searched for the perfect umbrella for our outside patio table. Phew....deep breath...I need a weekend to recover from the weekend!

1 comment:
Ilove your hair pulled back like that! Very cute summer time do!
Post a Comment