
Another glorious day in the park. This is what springtime is for...lazy afternoons strolling in the park with babies in tow. Today's park of choice was J.J. Biello park in Woodstock. After naptime we had fun with Miller's friends Anna, Noah, Gracie, and Andrew & baby boy Thrasher in Mandy's tummy. It was a perfectly sunny day with a hint of coolness in the air. We started out on the swings while we waited anxiously for all our friends to arrive. Miller loves all the time he can get in the baby swing. It's sooo cute to watch his curly wisps catch the wind and his little hands cling to the swing. We were in our own little world when all of sudden I heard a cute little voice say..."Hey can you get my mommy over here to come push me?" Instead of screaming across the playground, I pushed both boys in the swings. I taught our new little friend how to pump his legs and swing himself so I could concentrate on entertaining Miller with peek a boo games and tickles as he would swing my way.




It wasn't long before all our friends arrived and it was go..go..go after that. The park is covered in bark which Miller could not find his balance on, so I managed to tote him around from the playscape to slides and even the climbing wall. He couldn't keep up with the big kids sliding and climbing but loved watching them bounce from place to place. Of course, his favorite activity was putting the nasty bark in his mouth! When will he get over sampling everything with that mouth of his?? Pretty soon, we will have our own park explorer on our hands, walking if not running from place to place. I better dust off my running shoes in preparation for wild times ahead.
1 comment:
Thankee- big-big, Erica!
Always a pleasure keeping up with you and yer fam! Tell George I'm sorry we couldn't connect again this weekend. Oh! And you be sure to quit feeding him so much. We gotta get him under 2 bucks again, jeepers creepers.
God bless'ya lady
Post a Comment