It may only be a 9 ft. tree, but it's a huge tree to our two admirers in the Fokens' house. I can only imagine that when we tested the lights for the first time, it was like watching Macy's great tree being lit from the perspective of our tiny tot! That is what is so wonderful about Christmas this year for our family. Everything is new and fresh for Miller. I try to experience the whole thing through his eyes. What a privledge to share in the wonderful season of Christmas with our son!Jackson and Miller are in hog heaven around here lately. They both sit near or around the tree and stare at the lights and ornaments. Jackson gets excited each year because it gives him a taste of what he used to know outside..climbing trees and hunting birds. Now, he entertains himself by climbing fake branches and stalking shiny bulbs...such a ferocious hunter indeed.Landon likes to narrate what Jackson is thinking as he crouches to pounce on a bulb like we are watching an episode of Animal Planet. There's never a dull moment around here!
Miller loves his furry feline friend and watches Jackson climb the tree. He giggles and stares with great anticipation as to what Jackson will do next. It never fails...I'll place Miller in the center of our family room and he rolls and moves over to the tree to grab or kick at the branches. Today he was successful enough to kick off a bulb! That's how we've been spending our days. We're loving watching our "two" sons play and entertain themselves with the tree.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found our blog. I have enjoyed reading yours. Miller is so cute!!
-Jenn
Post a Comment