My good friend Heather sent me a few pictures of our Santa visit on Friday. She's Miller's photographer and took some paparazzi shots of our Santa visit. I didn't even realize she was snapping away. Thanks Heather!
I forgot to mention in my last post that at the very last moment of sitting on St. Nick's lap, Miller started to cry. Was it that he sensed he had to leave such a jolly lap? Or was he scared of a stranger in a red suit with a tummy that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly? I think it's the latter! I've heard from friends to expect this reaction for the next two years or so. Our Santa pics will only get more interesting as the years go by.
Just thought I'd include the after shot. Don't you just want to comfort the little guy?
No comments:
Post a Comment