
This is how I found our little man when he was supposed to be napping today. Running errands and squeezing in Christmas shopping here and there have really messed up our afternoon routine. Miller fell asleep for 15 minutes on the way home from the mall today and then didn't want to go down for his 2:15 nap. He cried for 20 minutes or so and then everything got strangely quiet. I clicked on the video monitor and saw two knees bent in front of the screen. My heart skipped a beat because I envisioned our baby hanging over the side of the rails. I ran up the stairs and flew open the nursery door only to find a huge grin greeting me. Almost to say...Look what I discovered mom!
After capturing a picture or two, I laid Miller on his side as to say "night night". He didn't want any of that. In protest, Miller sat right back up and got on his knees gumming the crib rails. His body language said "No nap!" Eventually he calmed down..and I kept stalking the camera to make sure he stayed in his crib. We lowered his mattress tonight just in case he tries his new trick in the morning!
Other exciting news includes Miller cutting two more top teeth. He now has four central incisors on top. Miller really did get his two front teeth for Christmas!
Other exciting news includes Miller cutting two more top teeth. He now has four central incisors on top. Miller really did get his two front teeth for Christmas!
1 comment:
Little Miller takes after his Mom. She has been "partying in her crib" for years now.
=)
I hope to meet you soon, Miller!
Post a Comment