Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 Cheers for Cheerios!



Miller is now eight months old.Where have the months gone? I will probably say that every month but time really does fly by when you're having fun. Last week, we started introducing Miller to Cheerios. We got it on film just for kicks in the future months. He didn't quite know what to do with the tiny o circle floating in his mouth. Miller made a funny face when it was time to swallow. At least he didn't choke...my worst fear. I've heard from other mommies that it just dissolves in their mouths. We'll keep practicing.


With the addition of Miller's two new top incisors he should be well on his way to chomping this new treat. I just discovered Miller's tiny new toothy additions this afternoon. Of course, he hardly lets me open his mouth to take a good look, but they're in there. I've noticed he's been sucking his thumb a lot and putting anything and everything he can find to chew on in his mouth. Poor baby with sore gums. We're thankful he hasn't been fussy..we'll keep crossing our fingers on that one!

2 comments:

MLS said...

Guess who is "Fokens family stalking" now?? It's me =)

Lisbeth gave me your blog address. COULD Miller be any cuter? I think not. I love that I will be able to keep up with you through your blog, Erica!!!

Lauren

The Cibulas said...

No way!! Two more teeth? Congratulations Miller!