Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Toys Galore!


Miller enjoyed his time with Meg and Jack yesterday. The babies & mommies got together at Heather's house for a little floor time. Heather set out a blanket with toys galore. Miller couldn't believe his eyes! He immediately got to playing and exploring. I got lots of ideas for his Santa list:) We've been somewhat resistant to bring all kinds of toys in the house that take up precious space, but I saw how important they are to teach him fine motor skills. They also give him incentive to lean over and reach for a toy in crawling position. Well, he face plants too! Anything to just get closer.
Miller marveled at Meg's dancing and twirling baby Elmo. It's so fun to watch him play and interact with the other babies. I'm loving being his momma and am thankful for friends to share in this wonderful time in life.

No comments: