Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fun & Games

Just learned a cool new trick on Picassa for making photo collages. I just chose a few of our favorite photos of the little guy. We've had so much fun playing over the last few days. Miller is at that fun interactive stage. He loves to discover new things. He just loves when I hide something under a blanket and leave it there for him to discover. He works and works to uncover the toy. Another fun game we play is hide mommy or baby under the blanket...that gets him so giggly:)
Recently, Miller has discovered opening and closing drawers and pulling out paper, envelopes, stamps, pens...whatever he can get his hands on. It's a little game we play... He pulls the knob and opens the drawer and then I close it and he opens it and we keep playing. I have to really watch that he doesn't close his chubby hands in the drawer!
It takes effort to stop what you are doing ( there's just so much to do ) and just sit on the floor and play. There's nothing more rewarding than seeing Miller smile and just laugh out loud. The other jobs can WAIT!

No comments: