
Our little brown cow wishes everyone a Happy Halloween! Grandmama and Poppy joined us for Miller's first trick or treating experience tonight. We kicked off the night with our traditional Halloween pizza feast...we've done this ever since I was a little girl.

Miller loved playing with his cow tail! His cow socks ended up in his mouth so we decided to take them off. He was fascinated looking at his little costume in the mirror. I don't think he recognized himself. After pizza and pictures, we all headed outside to set up our chairs to greet everyone. We brought along Miller's exersaucer to entertain him. We enjoyed hanging out with the neighbors and seeing their little munchkins. Miller loved seeing all the Snow Whites, Disney Princesses, Ninjas, turtles & Nemos.... the list goes on and on!

He was such a little trouper squealing and greeting everyone. After an exhausting night of sitting in his saucer all dressed up, it was time for our little cow to retreat to bed. I don't know who had more fun..Miller or daddy. As I'm typing, Landon is still out "trick or treating"!

1 comment:
Hey -- I recognize that cute Snow White! And what a CUTE brown cow!!! Hope you and your neighbors had a fantastic Halloween! :)
Post a Comment