Friday, October 5, 2007

My little GO-GO!


Fridays are always so much fun because you know you have the whole weekend ahead of you to enjoy with your family. We're looking forward to this weekend because we can finally get caught up with things around the house and just chill on Saturday. Last weekend was crazy busy and while that is fun I always like to have some freedom from being over scheduled.

Being busy doesn't bother Miller...He is such a go-go baby..He likes to be where the action is. He loves a party & watching people and his surroundings. I think he gets that from Landon. Landon never wants to miss a party!

I took Miller with me to Keheley's Fall Festival tonight. It was his first real outing to the school. It was so neat for him to meet my students from this year and in years past. I've taught at Keheley for seven years now and in that time have been able to teach kids and all their brothers and sisters too! You become part of their family and really bond with them. Miller was all smiles as he met all of mommy's kids before she had a kid. People used to ask me," Do you have kids?" and I would respond..."yes, 20!" You truly do treat them like they're your own.

Can you believe students from my first class ever are in 9th grade?? That's a shocker moment that makes me feel old. A few of them were at the festival and it was fun to catch up and have them meet Miller. Of course it was confusing for them to call him "Miller" because when I taught them I was Miss Miller!

After an hour or so at the festival, it was time to go home and give my go-go baby a bath, bottle & bed. He had an action packed day. We're looking forward to some chill time tomorrow. Happy Weekend!


No comments: