Wednesday, October 10, 2007
All I want for Christmas...
Is my two bottom teeth! Well, he won't have to wait until Christmas. It's official Miller is cutting his two bottom teeth. He woke up this morning with a crusty nose and it's been running ALL day long. We've been suctioning it to help him breathe. I just thought that he might be getting a cold or that the chlorine in the water from swim gym made him stuffy. That was our only sign..No fussiness or excessive drooling. Mommy instinct told me to feel his lower gum and sure enough there they were, two tiny little teeth peeking through to greet us. I anxiously called Landon to come share in the new discovery and confirm what I felt. He couldn't believe we had a teething baby. Landon comforted Miller and told him that this was the first step towards eating steak, potatoes and sausage....daddy's favorites. For now, we're still enjoying his toothless gummy grin but before long those tiny teeth will take over his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment