There was a lot of ORANGE spotted around our house this weekend. Landon enjoyed dressing Miller in his alma mater's colors for Saturday's game. Miller looked adorable in his UT onesie..compliments of Omi. We think Miller was the good luck charm that won the game.Did I mention that this was supposed to be a relaxed weekend? I don't think that exists around here anymore. Between watching the game on Saturday and entertaining Miller, Landon managed to clean and paint the garage. It's been on his "honey do" list for some time, so I was thrilled when he worked so hard to get it done!


Another highlight of our weekend was visiting Berry Patch Farms. It's a farm right up the road from our house that hosts events for children around Halloween and Christmas. We dressed Miller as a little pumpkin. It's something I've been envisioning in my head since August when I found his cute little beanie hat. Of course, I pictured the weather cool and appropriate for a hat, poor Miller, a sweaty pumpkin! The hat just barely stretched over his growing head. He was so enthralled by the hat when I showed him what he looked like in our bathroom mirror. He kept staring and smiling at himself..what a funny baby!When we got to the pumpkin patch a few little girls wanted to take their picture with the baby pumpkin like he was a scarecrow or something to pose with at the farm. It was precious! We picked out our whopping 30 pound pumpkin, enjoyed the sights and took a zillion pictures. Can't wait to come back later in the month for a picnic with some friends from church!

No comments:
Post a Comment