Wednesday, December 25, 2013

matching pjs

I'm finally taking a moment to sort through and reflect on our hundreds of pictures from Christmas. I so loved our merry, merry matching pj's this year.  Can you tell these two were bribed with candy for an under the tree Christmas morning picture? I'm thinking it's the last year we can get away with the skinny legging look for Miller:) His legs are surely a mile long and skinny. 

Bitty baby got all matchy matchy with the littles too this year.  I deleted the shot where Miller and Eliza Kate are playfully holding baby by her arms as if she's a wishbone. Poor bitty baby! And, I'm half laughing at Miller's criss cross arms standing like he's a busting out a Christmas rap.

Next year, I foresee a complete matching pj's family? Here's to the 365 day challenge of talking Landon into that proposition:) 

No comments: