Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"D" is for Dumptruck

Miller is already enjoying many milestones this first year of preschool. On Wednesday, he was thrilled to participate in his first show and tell. Hmm..what could this boy bring in that started with the letter D to share? After a quick "I Spy" game in our playroom, Miller chose just the toy...his favorite dumptruck

On this day, Miller got to be the class leader and bring in a snack to share. We thought it would be fun to coordinate the snack with the letter of the week. I researched high and low for snacks that started with the letter "D". To top it all off, it was picture day so we wanted to be considerate and not bring anything that would stain the kiddos dressed up best.


With cookie cutter help, suggestions from friends and an hour of prep time...voila! "D" is for duck mini sandwiches. I think they turned out pretty cute!

3 comments:

sjefferson said...

You are so creative... super cute snack!

The Cibulas said...

Those are great!

The Cibulas said...

Those are great!