Four months brings the addition to many fun entertainment options around our house. We recently dusted off the Bumbo in attic storage for the little miss priss. I can't leave her alone unstrapped in her Boppy Chair as she wiggles and squirms her way out. She really puts her back into it. Miss Eliza Kate is a strong little thing! I wouldn't say the Bumbo has won her over yet. EK's not exactly a fan, but it has opened her eyes to a new perspective on the world around her. Big brother likes to sit next to her too!
I swear this girly girl wants to sit up. She has gained more independence while sitting in my lap and is quite comfortable with head support. Eliza Kate loves to be bounced up and down on momma's knees. Our chunky monkey weighs 18 pounds already! Dr. Gold thinks that her belly is keeping her from rolling over. We need to practice more steam roller moves on the floor with this one. Our next toy of choice will be the Jumping Johnny.These two give us SO much joy!
2 comments:
Oh what cutie pies!!! I can hardly stand the cuteness!! Love that Bumbo!
Ha! Look at that chunk! What a beauty! Our Ped thinks Maggie isn't crawling for 2 reasons...1) her chubby little legs and 2) her will. I think it's more the latter!
Post a Comment