Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hot Fun in the Summertime



A few photos from our recent excursion to one of our families favorite hang-outs, The Marietta Square. We picked a hot night to enjoy eating curbside at The Marietta Pizza Kitchen. As you can see, little man is finally learning how to smile for the camera. Or should I say pausing in mid run to actually stop for a pose? I could just eat him up at this stage! His expressions and comments are priceless as a three year old. He loves playing the part of the conductor and steering the car. I caught Miller peeking out the window and just had to snap his picture. New friends quickly joined him in the car. Things got really crazy with lots of commotion on the playscape after dinner! Hearing the real train on the tracks a few miles away only added to the ambiance.Miller was a little more adventurous this year in climbing aboard. He liked to stand at the top and ring the bell. Poppy helped me wrangle this monkey in while I was tending to the little miss.


Grandmama and Poppy enjoyed a front row seat to all the fun in the shade. Eliza Kate snoozed away while big brother played. In fact, I don't think she opened her eyes once the whole night. This girly loves her beauty rest.


Can you believe she's already seven weeks old? I see room and evidence for some growing leg rolls on Eliza Kate's legs which makes this momma very happy. She chunking up all over. There's nothing like a chunky baby in my book. Miller calls her belly a "buddah belly" after hearing me refer to missy's bulging tummy as a buddah belly...so cute!


We're loving our family time as a party of four this summer!

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Precious Pictures of your busy boy! And sleepy Eliza Kate is a doll!