Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy Day


We "had a ball" on Father's Day. I think the pictures are pretty telling. It's still undecided just who Grandmama and Poppy purchased the new beach ball sprinkler for. Landon had just as much fun with it as Miller.

After a man's meal of steak and potatoes at Grandmama and Poppy's house, Landon and Miller paraded around the backyard splashing with Miller's new favorite outside toy. Landon inflated the balloon after huffing and puffing for about 1/2 hour. This daddy knew he couldn't let down a wide eyed, eager boy. Where's an electric pump when you need it?


I get so much enjoyment watching Landon play with Miller. They have the best time together..these two! I always tell people I have two boys;)



I foresee many late evenings by the lake enjoying the sprinkling fun beach ball this summer. I think these pictures sum up the essence of boy. A cut on his knee, a frog in his pocket, a snotty nose, and rinsing off naked in his crocs.


And, what better way to wrap up the evening with dessert swinging with your Grandmama!

Thank you Landon for being generous to no end with your friends & family. You are a loyal friend and husband. You have such a giving heart. You can't say no!! We appreciate that you put our families needs first before your own desires. You are a hard worker and we love that you're able to balance all of your responsibilities and still put us first. You're committed in everything you do. You encourage me to keep my commitments and word even when I want to throw the towel in. We hope your honored today and everyday!

2 comments:

The Cibulas said...

Happy Father's Day Landon!
P.S. Our beach ball sprinkler broke minutes before our sprinkler playdate:(

LegoLiams said...

Wonderful!
Terrific action shot, Erica!
Merry Father's Day indeeds.